- May 23, 2013Case Study: Bob Hambly RGD shares the importance of client engagement for successful design projects
- May 8, 2013
- April 30, 2013
- April 30, 2013Social Good Awards and Design at Work showcase global and local problem-solving at Cambridge Galleries
- The Business of Graphic Design: A Professional's Handbook is the first and only comprehensive Canadian guide to maintaining a graphic design business. Look for the 2nd edition in Spring 2013.
- More than 4.4 million Canadians live with a disability. RGD is helping lead the way to a more accessible province through support of and education on accessibility in visual communications.
- RGD believes that sustainability should play a large role in the work of designers and other creatives.
- RGD produces a bi-annual survey and summary of Salaries & Billing Practices in the Canadian Creative Industry. Check out the 2012/2013 CreativeEarners report - out now at www.creativeearners.ca!
- Learn more about RGD's Software Partner Adobe.
- Showcase your producs and services to the Canadian graphic design industry by sponsoring RGD.
- Shutterstock is a global marketplace for imagery! RGD members enjoy 15% off standard license subscriptions and on-demand images.
- RGD depends on strength in numbers to speak effectively on behalf of the profession. Lend your support by joining our ranks.
Association of Registered Graphic Designers (RGD)
96 Spadina Avenue, Suite 210
Toronto ON M5V 2J6 Canada
Phone: 1 888 274 3668
Toronto: 416 367 8819
Facimile: 416 367 9150
- Executive DirectorHilary Ashworth,ext. 23
- Senior CoordinatorCommunications, Marketing & DevelopmentMichelle Pereira,ext. 26
- CoordinatorEducation & ProgramsMark Scheibmayr,ext. 27
- COO & Director of MembershipHeidi Mulzer,ext. 22
- CoordinatorMembership & OutreachChristina Dahl,ext. 24
- Communications & ResearchCoordinatorLauren Nisbet,ext. 0
- Creative DirectorKarin Heinsch RGD,ext. 25