- 28/05/2013Toronto, Barrie, Hamilton, Kingston, London, North Bay, Ottawa, Sault Ste. Marie, Sudbury, St. John's, Welland
This webcast panel discussion explores the relationship between information and design.
- 30/05/2013Opening reception for the remounting of Design at Work: The Best of Western Ontario 2012 and the 2012 Social Good Design Awards, at the Cambridge Galleries in Cambridge, ON.
- Presented by Christopher Simmons
Every practice is built on a scaffold of beliefs and values — a structure of of ideals that informs our outlook, our interactions and of course our work.
- 04/06/2013This is an opportunity to learn more about what it means to be a Registered Graphic Designer (RGD), the benefits of membership and the process that applicants go through to become RGDs.
- Presented by Spencer Wynn
With years of art direction, photography and travel experience both corporately and at the Toronto Star, Deputy Art Director, Spencer Wynn, takes you through many of his “out there” ideas that actually got printed.
|< Previous||Next >|