- 22/05/2013Presented by Ilise Benun and Mark O'Brien
Should you be doing Content Marketing? Everyone’s talking about it and thinks they should be doing it. But what the heck is it exactly?
- 28/05/2013Toronto, Barrie, Hamilton, Kingston, London, North Bay, Ottawa, Sault Ste. Marie, Sudbury, St. John's, Welland
This webcast panel discussion explores the relationship between information and design.
- 30/05/2013Opening reception for the remounting of Design at Work: The Best of Western Ontario 2012 and the 2012 Social Good Design Awards, at the Cambridge Galleries in Cambridge, ON.
- Christopher is a designer, writer, educator and design advocate. He is the author of four books; the most recent, Just Design, focuses on designing for social issues and critical causes. In addition to his own blog, Teaching Design, he writes for a variety of publications and organizations including AIGA, HOW and Monster.com. He is an advisor to Project M and an adjunct professor of design at the California College of the Arts.
- 04/06/2013This is an opportunity to learn more about what it means to be a Registered Graphic Designer (RGD), the benefits of membership and the process that applicants go through to become RGDs.
|< Previous||Next >|