- 24/07/2013An exhibition on brand recognition and experience for blind and low vision audiences.
Brands extend beyond a company logo or trademark and holistically embody commercial culture and lifestyle through haptic and sensory stimuli.
- The Ministry of Labour currently has an Employment Standards inspection blitz in place. For the months of May to August 2013, businesses in industries of manufacturing, spas and salons, restaurants, and recreation centres are the focus of inspections. For the months of October to December 2013, the focus of the inspections shifts to businesses in retail services industry.
- 26/05/2013May 26 - June 9, 2013
Study graphic design and typography this summer in Rome—the birthplace of Western typographic tradition. This workshop is a unique way to learn about type and typography, book and lettering design, as well as architecture, art, archeology, epigraphy, and even Italian cuisine.
- 13/06/2013Entrepreneurs, self-starters, and risk-takers are constantly launching new ideas and services in the hopes of gaining audiences and investors. These “doers” are a critical part of our economic and innovation engine and a big part of the reinvention of the Canadian design & technology marketplace.
- 18/06/2013Whether your involved in the industry as an DOP, producer, lighting director, audio professional, independent, freelancer, broadcaster, cable caster, educator, government, corporate, house of worship, photo, staging or rental company – Profusion 2013 is the must attend Canadian Industry event!
|< Previous||Next >|