- 21/06/2013The Adobe® Design Achievement Awards celebrate student achievement reflecting the powerful convergence of technology and the creative arts.
- 22/06/2013The AIGA (Re)design Awards competition recognizes design that challenges us to (re)think the world and our choices. It is based on our fundamental belief that through better design we can build a better a planet.
- 24/07/2013An exhibition on brand recognition and experience for blind and low vision audiences.
Brands extend beyond a company logo or trademark and holistically embody commercial culture and lifestyle through haptic and sensory stimuli.
- The Ministry of Labour currently has an Employment Standards inspection blitz in place. For the months of May to August 2013, businesses in industries of manufacturing, spas and salons, restaurants, and recreation centres are the focus of inspections. For the months of October to December 2013, the focus of the inspections shifts to businesses in retail services industry.
- 26/05/2013May 26 - June 9, 2013
Study graphic design and typography this summer in Rome—the birthplace of Western typographic tradition. This workshop is a unique way to learn about type and typography, book and lettering design, as well as architecture, art, archeology, epigraphy, and even Italian cuisine.
|< Previous||Next >|