- Stewardship of the Association’s corporate identity and external communications strategy.
- Propose, develop and review strategies to raise awareness of the Association.
- Faciliate communication between the Association and its members.
- Encourage communication of the Association’s mission and activities to people, corporations, governments and institutions across Ontario;
- Inform students of accredited academic institutions of the Association’s mandate, activities and availability of membership.
Committee Member Criteria:
- Interest in and/or understanding of RGD brand and overall communications strategy.
- Time to contribute to the work of the committee via email feedback, teleconference discussions and independent and group work.
- Professional Membership in RGD.
- Prior or current experience on the RGD Board is preferred.
Those interested in joining the Committee should submit a 50 to 100-word bio to demonstrating how they meet the Committee Member Criteria along with 50 to 100 words on what they would hope to bring to the Committee.